Multiple Answer Questions
- There can be 2-7 Multiple Answers per quiz. This includes MA, MA CVR and MA CR.
- Multiple Answer questions are interrogative questions with two or more answers.
- They do not need to be quoted word perfect, but must contain all relevant material.
- Reading Syntax: “Question Number One is a Multiple Answer question; Question Number One, Question, The Son is what?”
- The best way to prepare for these questions is to make a list of them. As you gain more experience it will be easier to pick these out of the material.
- Multiple Answers are often unique very quickly.
- Remember that there are two parts to the answer!